Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Music: I'm tired!

Well, after two nights of staying out until 1:00am and 2:00am playing music, I guess I'm a little more tired than I thought I was!

I just tried to drink my phone!!!

My portable phone is sitting here on my desk in the spot I usually set my drink. I just reached over out of habit ... reached for my drink and brought it up for a sip.

Luckily, I did NOT stick the antenna in my mouth ... I realized it was a phone before I actually "drank" it. (he he he he)

I'm glad no one was looking!!!!

Comments:
i dont know which is worst? drinkin your phone or accidently using your phone as a remote for your tv and tossing and trashing it out, thinkin your aka remote doesnt work. lol
 
Well, if that's what you did with your phone ... you're one up on me!!!! That made me laugh! That's hillarious!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?