Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

The Big Dipper


It's 8:55pm and I just went out to look at stars.
The big dipper was brilliant up there.
I have too many lights here to see any but the brightest stars.

There were some people outside fighting.
They pulled their car off to the side, got out and were arguing the whole time I was out on the bridge looking at stars.
I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were annoying.

I've been working on learning how to use the navigation and tracking system on the telescope. I've been practicing in the dining room. Hopefully I'm learning something. (wink wink)
It's all kind of confusing, but I'll get it figured out eventually, but will probably use up all of the battery power in the process!
Ha ha!

Hope your day was a good one.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?