Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Ely Opry:


I took my telescope out to Ely last night.
While it was fun to gaze through it, I was disappointed that I wasn't able to find the planet with the moons. That was what I had wanted to show them.

There was a nice full moon last night that was just beautiful.
Wow.
I get to watch it rise on my way out there and it just took my breath away last night.

I don't have the energy today to give details, but I had a wonderful evening.

Willy had emailed me earlier in the week and said that sometimes just being with friends makes you feel better when you're down.
He's right.

I'm very thankful for all of my friends.


Until next time ...

May you have warm words on a cold evening,
A full moon on a dark night,
And the road downhill all the way to your door.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?