Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Kansas City Trip:

Here's where I slept while I was there.
I slept with my Mom.
She brought her air bed and it was really comfortable.
My side is the side witht he big blanket.
The only bad thing about sleeping there was when you woke up in the morning, people were sitting there on the couch looking at you ... probably listening to me snore!
Next time I'm sleeping in the other room ... where it's more private.

Here we are in the van going to the mall!
Pat is driving since she's the only one who knows how to get there.


There's Pat driving and that's my Mom sitting behind her.


And there's my grandson!
Chandler Thomas Joshua Applegate!
What a cutie!
I was trying to get pictures of him cooing and smiling at his mother.
It was so sweet.





He's getting his first tooth and and I can't wait to see it.
I'm going back to Kansas City in November.
I'm sure he'll have more by then.
And he'll have grown so much!



Comments:
Hello Ava ~ It looks as though you had a good trip to Kansas City.
What a cutie Chandler is - just a
beautiful baby. Thanks for your comments about the Brick story, it
was a nice one. Take care Ava and I luvs you too,Merle.
 
What a beautiful baby!!

you are in my thoughts Ava...

Love ya,
North
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?