Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Nicknames ...



Oh my gosh!
Someone called me Lucy the other day!

You see ...
I have three nicknames ...

Ava Jane

AJ

and Lucy.

My mom only calls me Ava Jane when I'm trouble ...
Yes, she still has occasion to call me that even now ...
(smile)
but she always calls me AJ (short for Ava Jane) almost every time I talk to her.


The only people who have ever called me Lucy were my family.
I have to tell you, it made me feel very loved to hear myself called that name again.
It's been about 28 years since anyone called me that.
I liked it.

It makes me smile just to think about it.
It was someone that I hadn't seen in about the same amount of time ...
28 years or a little more.


Here's a little rap for you...

My name is Lucy
And I'm here to say
I'm one tough broad
You better stay out of my way!





Okay ...
Whatever ...
must go finish my curtains!



Comments:
Well
Lucy Goosie...You're quite a rapper.

I don't know why I added the goosie...it just sounded like it fit with Lucy.
 
The Goosie fit right in ... you're quite the poet!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?