Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

General:

Hope that you all had a good weekend!
I know that I sure enjoyed mine!
The heat is really bad here, but the evenings are giving some relief.
I've been staying inside as much as possible.
And drinking lots of koolaide!!!!!
Grape was what I had the last time!!!!
Mmmmmm!!!!

Thursdays music was great.
The evening included rice krispy treats and lots of popcorn!!!!
The rice kirspy treats were delicious!!!!!

Went for a three wheeler ride. We went the usual route and checked the crops.
The corn is about twice as tall as I am!!!!
The soy beans are really filling out and are the prettiest dark green!!!
Got to see the sunset.
That's my favorite part of the weekly ride ... ending it with the sunset.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?