Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

General:

Wow!
Yesterday I got out of bed at the last possible minute!
I was tired from two nights in a row of being up extremely late.
I got up 20 minutes before my computer appointment ...
stumbled (literally ... I don't wake up and just hop out of bed like some people) to the bathroom, then back to the bedroom to get dressed.
Went to the car, got here before the doors were open ... thought I was doing really good.

Well ...
when I got home ...
after being out in public for over an hour ...
I realized that I hadn't even combed my hair ...
and the left front pocket of my jeans was turned inside out and hanging out for the world to see!!!!

Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!
How embarrassing!

Oh well,
I guess it could have been worse ...
I could have been dragging toilet paper on my shoe or out the back of my pants!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?