Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Family: It's the Ghost from Halloween Past


This is my brother Tony and a friend of his. This was when he was still in highschool, I think. I did the face painting.

To completely face paint someone, you have to get pretty up close and personal. This was fine when it's your brother. He just sits there and hurls insults at you while you're working.

However, when it was his friends turn ... I'll never for it. The poor guy was so nervous to have me so close that his little lip just trembled the whole time I was working on him. He must have been shy ... I don't think I was that scarey!!!!

You have to click and enlarge the picture to appreciate the face paint and the blood dripping down their necks!!

Comments:
Oh my gosh, I love this. He's told me about trick-or-treating in high school but never said what he went as.

Wow, nice make up work.
 
Thank you! Thank you! You ought to have Tony peek at this one!!!!

he he he!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?