Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Memories: That Red Ink

I remember the ink pen that I wrote that signature with. It was one of those wide round ink pens. It was orange on the bottom half and white on the top half. Instead of only having one clicker, it had four and four choices of ink color. If you were "cool", you just had to have one of those ink pens!!!! You had the choice of using black ink, blue ink, red ink or green ink.

Green is my favorite color, so I used a lot of that. You weren't allowed to use green ink at school though. I did, however, write to my best friend, April, in green!!! She and I also used to have a secret code we used so no one could read our letters.

When writing letters to freinds, you also had the ability to alternate colors on each line. I wrote a lot of letters that way too.

What fun!

I think I'll run out and buy another one!!!! I'm still "cool"!!

I think ... :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?