Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

Music: Music Withdrawal

Well, here it is only Tuesday, the day after the Hannibal music session, and I'm already experiencing music withdrawal!!!! It's just not the same sitting here playing solo with the dog. I wish I had a music group who lived in the basement and just kind of hung out and played music at my every whim. They would be there everytime I caught five to ten minutes to play ... and for those long two hour practice sessions. They would play me to sleep at night and serenade me at breakfast. They would be my alarm clock and be the first thing I heard every day. They would, of course, play all of my favorite songs ... when ever I wanted to hear them AND as many times as I wanted. They would have to find something else to entertain themselves while I'm teaching lessons and catching my tv shows in the evening. Wouldn't that be the life? Two more days until Thursday is here and it's session time again. What will I do until then? (Sigh)

Comments:
You know ... CD's are a great idea ... but just not the same. There's just something about sharing music with other people.

Yes, Larry, when I find this group and get them all moved in and set up, you can certainly borrow them. :)
 
I'm having a lot of fun with this blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?