Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Trips: Krispy Kreme


Here we are at Krispy Kreme.

Before we got this far ... we had dinner at a Thia restaurant down near the university. I had duck, I don't remember what everyone else had.

After dinner we went to Vintage Vinyl to buy some cds. My husband had a list of what he needed. I found some blue grass and old time music. I got "Ultimate Pickin'", "Flatt and Scruggs 16 Biggest Hits", "Raven Moon" and "Bill Monroe, I Saw the Light". I have a lot of listening to do!!!

Then, on the way home, we stopped at Krispy Kreme and at some fresh donuts right off the rack. Mmmm ... they were so good. Melt in your mouth kind of good!!!

The evening would not end so well for my husband ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?