Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Good Morning To You!

Well, the sun is shining ... it's a little warmer out there this morning. I'll have to see if it turns out to be warm enough for a walk with the dog later this afternoon. He loves to go to the park.

Well, I'm currently reading a book called "Clutter Be Gone!", by Don Aslett. One of the things he suggests in organizing is to sort your clothes by color. I had mine previously in this order: dresses, skirts, short sleeved shirts, long sleeved shirts, jeans, dress pants. Well, this morning I pulled them all out and organized them by color. Wow! Not only does it look neat, but they actually hang in the closet neater. Why? Well, that's because the pants and skirts are spread out instead of in one spot ... clumping together. Also, it's totally easier to pick out your clothes and actually "find" what it is you're looking for. I was amazed at the difference it made in my closet! I stood there just looking at it for about three minutes.

So ... if you're up to it ... organize your closet by color and tell me what you think.

On a more somber note ... my best friends' grandmother passed away. April lives in Neosho, Missouri. We've been best friends since the first or second grade. I saw it in the on-line edition of the Joplin Globe.

One of our family friends has a terrible case of the flu, which has thrown him into an extremely high fever and heart failure. He's not expected to survive the day. I called my mother this morning and she was crying. They had just found out and she had just told my grandmother.

I hope that you all are doing fine out there. I'm going to go get some laundry done ... some cleaning ... and more reading on how to be rid of clutter.

I'll talk to you later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?