Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Family:

I talked to my mom this morning on the phone and we enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate together. Her hot water pot is faster than mine. She had her hot chocolate with mini marshmallows ... I had mine with a scoop of french vanilla creamer. MMMmmm ... we both enjoyed it very much!!!!

She's in the process of moving furniture and cleaning house. She has fibromyalgia and is very sore. She's also having some severe allergy problems which don't seem to be getting any better.

I stepped on my dogs foot earlier today. The phone was ringing and we both sprang for the phone. He was in front of me and went just a tad too slow. He yelped, but was okay. I had to really love on him in order to be forgiven for the "abuse". He's all over it now and taking a nap on the couch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?