Friday, April 28, 2006

 

General: Mowing

Well, when we got the new lawn mower home, we got it out and went to work.

My husband mowed while I picked up branches, limbs and sticks out of the yard. Remember the previous post about the tornadoes and all of the limbs we had down? Well ... just getting them picked up. It took me an hour to just get the east lawn finished. That's a lot of branches!!!!

Before I could get the riding mower out, my husband had to go get some gas ... all out. I used the push mower and started on the edges of the lawn. I saw him pull in and set the gas can out for me. I yelled thank you, he waved, and I kept mowing. When I had finished and headed up to get the riding mower there was a little surprise waiting for me. There was the gas can ... and a nice cold pepsi sitting there for me!!! How sweet!!!!

I had just finished mowing and was inside the house when he got back from errands and had lunch for me!! He had gone to Deter's and got me two Chicago style hot dogs! My favorite! He had a chilli cheese dog.

I thought that was very sweet as well!!!

Comments:
That was very sweet of him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?