Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Music: Benny the Banjo

Well, I gave Benny the Banjo a good work out today. I just practiced for half an hour going straight from one song to the next. I'm planning to take my banjo with me to the next bluegrass jam. There are several five string banjos there but not tenor banjos. The only thing that will be different for me is that I usually play sitting down and at the bluegrass jam everyone plays standing up. I'll have to put my strap on the banjo so I can play without dropping it. That would b be embarrassing!!!!

Yikes!

I'm sure that would give poor Benny quite the headache!!!

Comments:
You should be a comedian!!! I read some of your post and I start laughing and can't stop.
 
My friends tell me that I'm funny all the time. I just figured that was a "slang" word for weird or something.

hehehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?