Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Music, Hannibal Session:

Well, it was another fun music session in Hannibal this evening.

I always enjoy myself!!!

The players were Chris on banjo, Ava on fiddle, Sondra on banjo and mandolin, Joann on whistle and tambourine, Beverly on whistle, mandolin and percussion, Dwain on mandolin, Andrew on fiddle, mandolin and banjo, Larry on fiddle and guitar, Don on bass, Kevin on percussion, Rob on percussion, Tony on whistle, Lisa on fiddle, Sarah on whistle and bass, Ian on guitar and Wade on percussion. Sorry if I forgot anyone!!!

There are pictures posted below, but I didn't get one of Rob ... sorry dude!!

Some of the audience were Lydia, Suzie, Mary Jo, Noel, Bob, Evelyn D, Evelyn H, Harry, Ellen and Jack. I know there were others, but these are the people that I know. Jack was there for the first time. He used to play fiddle until his arthritis got too bad. He asked a lot of questions and I invited him to please come back again.

The pizza smelled so good tonight that I couldn't resist and had to get myself some!!! It was good and hit the spot.

Now I'm on the count down to Thursday!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?