Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Music, Quincy Session:

Well, Thursdays session at La Gondola was a lot of fun!!!

The players were Ava on whistle, fiddle, guitar and banjo ... Larry on fiddle and guitar ... Sondra on banjo and mandolin ... Tony on whistle ... Dave S on guitar ... and Joann on whistle and tambourine.

In the audience were Rick and Vicky, Stephanie and Randy, John, Rome, Anna, Marlee ... some of Dave's friends stopped by to listen for a little bit ... as well as diners who came to enjoy the food and the music.

Session was very relaxed and enjoyable. There was lots of talking afterwards. As I was in the parking lot getting ready to go, Dave (works at the restaurant) came out and played and sang a song that he had written. We popped the hatch on the van and sat down. It was really nice. He did a good job singing it and playing it as well. I was so excited for him.

Rather than go to Ely, I opted to stay home and see my husband. He had been gone on a business trip for the last week and I was looking forward to seeing him. When I got home, around 9:45pm, he took me out for ice cream at TCBY. I had a banana split. I don't remember what he had. We sat out on the patio and just talked for a long time. He told me all about his trip and then we came on home.

Comments:
That was so sweet.
 
Yeah, I thought it was too!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?