Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Ava, Reptile World, Tom: Holding the snake!!!

Here's my youngest son, Tom, holding one of the snakes at Reptile World.
Does he look nervous?
He was laughing because he could feel the muscles of the snake
"walking" ... expanding and constricting ... over his hands and arm.
It was a new experience for him.


And here I am holding the same snake.
It's body felt so cool and smooth.
I really liked the way it felt against my skin.

It's really a pretty snake.

That's not fear of the snake you see in my eyes ...
It's a fear of dropping the snake ...
It was stretching out and I didn't feel like I had a good hold on it.



Comments:
I don't think I have ever held a snake in my hands. I am not brave enough for that, I don't think.
 
That's a beautiful snake and I don't think I've ever held a snake that's in captivity that I can remember...I do handle them, but usually only to relocate them so they won't be killed by someone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?