Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Family, Chris and Tom:

Here are my two boys.
They're men now!
This was taken about four years ago.
That is Chris on the left ...
He's the oldest and the shortest.
That's Tom on the right ...
The youngest and the tallest.
(yes, he rubs it in)


Chris,
As of this moment,
Is planning on buying a bus ticket
And coming to my house tomorrow.
He just needs some moral support
And is coming home in order to get things together
And get back on his feet.
We all need some help sometime ...
This is his time.
I'm very proud of him
and I'm looking forward to having him here.


Tom,
The younger one,
just got engaged!
He is engaged to Samantha
And they are getting married on
May 5th, 2007.


When I asked Tom if that date meant anything to him ...
He couldn't think of anything.
He asked me what it was ...
It's the day that I married his father ...
(my ex)
He exclaimed ... *%!$@
Then asked if I wanted him to change the date
To which I answered
No, this will give me a happy memory of that date.


Too harsh?
I don't think so.
And he understands.
He thought it was funny.

(wink wink)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?