Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Music: Ely Opry

Well, it's 2:07 in the morning. I just got home from The North Ely Opry!! That's the latest I've ever gotten home. Eeeekk!!!!

It was a fun night. Jeff, a friend of mine, went with me and we had a good time. He's a very good singer and I enjoyed having him there.

Tonight was the first time I wore my official "North Ely Opry" hat. I'll have to take a picture of it after I've had some sleep. Made me feel like one of the gang.

I sang tonight. Beverly and I sang together and I thought it sounded great! I had fun singing with her.

William and I worked on Dream (All I Have to Do Is Dream) and we're going to sing it together next week. He showed me the guitar chord progression and it's going to be great! I can't wait!

I have to remember to tab out Red Wing. I was supposed to have it tonight and didn't get it done. I pinky promised to have it next time. That's serious business ... a pinky promise ... I'd better get it done!!!!

Doug was fiddling up a storm ... I think this is his third week on it ... sounds great!!!! I played his mandolin for a couple of songs and then had to whine because my fingers hurt. I'm such a wimp!!! How embarrassing. Getting whipped by a couple of chords!! Dang, girl!

Bill showed me his uke banjo. It was so cute. He played Cripple Creek on it for me. Now I want one!!!!!

Well, I guess I need to let the dog in and head to bed.

Actually ... it's almost time to get up!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?