Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Salt and Pepper Shakers: Dad's Collection

Yes, more salt and pepper shakers ...
These are from my Dad's collection.

This set is a plastic set that is marked on the bottom:

Lustro Ware
Pat Pend
Made in USA




This set are very cute!
Little alligators!!
They are stamped "Florida" on the tops.
My Dad bought them on one of his trips to Florida.
Don't they look vicious????




This set are marked
Made in Japan
on the bottom.

I think they are very pretty.
The wear just gives them character, as far as I'm concerned!!



Comments:
Like the gator shakers but with all the attacks down here lately anything gator is getting a bad rap. They upped the limit and extended the season for gator hunting which is good to control the population.
 
These little salt & pepper shakers from Japan are nice...I like these.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?