Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Ely Opry:

Here's another shot of some of the people out at The Ely Opry.

There's always music going on and you can always find someone to talk to ...

I've realized that it's hard to tell who people are in these pictures because they are so dark.

I can pick out Wes with his banjo standing in the back talking ...
and there's Doug playing his fiddle ...
The guy in the striped shirt was there for the first time and I think his name was Kenny? Sorry ... not too sure on that one. He's played steel guitar and sang. He was fun to play fiddle with.



Comments:
That picture does communicate having a fun time together to me. Excellent!
 
We do have a lot of fun together!!!! I miss them all week long!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?