Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Ely Opry:

Well, I made another drive out to Ely after the Quincy session last night. I got there about twenty minutes later than I usually do, due to talking to people out in the parking lot as I was leaving La Gondola.

I took some music that Doug had wanted ... and some others too. I tabbed out Cotton Jenny in the wrong key. I thought we were changing it from A to G ... instead it was supposed to be from A to C. Sorry about that, guys!!!

It was a good session out there. Beverly and I sang together a little bit.

I saw FIVE stars!!! Yep, that's it. It was cloudy and now it's been raining all day today. They've forecast some heavy rainfall and we're supposed to expect three inches of rain. I don't know if Quincy will get it or not, but some of the areas around us are.

I saw three deer crossing the road on my way out there. I just keep telling myself ... "Don't swerve for deer!" "Don't swerve for deer!" There's actually an advertising campaign right now telling us not to swerve for deer. It says that most people are not injured when they hit a deer ... they're injured or killed when they swerve and have a wreck or go off the road.

Anyway, had a great time and I'm looking forward to next week!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?