Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Good morning

Well, I woke up this morning and could hardly move. Everything hurt.
However, after some breakfast and something for pain I'm feeling better.
My back is hurting today. When my back hurts, that affects everything.
It's much harder to ignore back pain. Oh well, it'll be gone in a day or two.

Other than that, it's a nice sunny day outside.
AND ...
It's music night tonight.
Monday night used to be my favorite night.
But now ...
I think I'd have to say that Thursdays are my favorite night.
Half because I get to play with The River's Edge
And half because I get to go out to Ely and play.
AND ...
Since it's all sunny out ...
Maybe ...
I'll get to see some stars while I'm out there.
You never know!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?