Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

GROSS!!!!!!

What is so gross, you might ask?
Well, I just cleaned out the refrigerator.
We have so many left overs in there
That we're out of food storage containers!
I hate it when that happens!!!!
I'm not EVEN going to tell you what was in there ...
I'll just say ...
It's all cleaned out!!!!!

I also was inspired by the decluttering of others on the blog ...
And cleaned out my closet this afternoon.
I have a bag of clothes to take to Salvation Army this weekend.


Comments:
wow - i almost expected you'd post a photo of the fridge!!! hahahaha.. glad you didn't :D
 
Cleaning is good. I usually use recycled butter tubs, sour cream, cottage cheese, anything with a lid then when the left over has been there a while I just toss the whole thing into the trash. Of course I do have regular storage containers but they only get used with stuff I know we are going to eat.
Good for you on cleaning your closet - doesn't it make you feel better - less clutter and helping out also.
 
Gracie - trust me ... you didn't want to see it!!!!!

Doubleknot - we recycle the butter tubs and stuff too, but usually forget what's in there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?