Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

It's almost Monday ...

Well, it's almost Monday ... that means more music!!!! Tomorrow will make five days in a row that I've gone out to play music somewhere. My fingers were REALLY sore yesterday, but not too bad at all today. Fiddling doesn't make them sore ... it's playing guitar. That's what does it to me!!! Oh and playing my mandolin. Youchy!!!!! But it's worth it.

Good grief, it's only 10:13 pm and this computer screen is all blurry and I can hardly keep my eyes open! I had a very busy day. In fact, I think I'm calling it a night and hitting the hay early.

Oh ... I talked to my mom this evening and she got to hold Chandler last night and he's up to ten pounds!!!! I sure enjoyed having that little guy here. You talk about filling your heart ...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?