Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Mmm ... deer sausage

Well, I just ran upstairs and ate some deer sausage between lessons. I was hungry!!! To cut it, I use the big long knife. I couldn't get it to work ... then realized I had it upside down! Wow, knives work much better when you cut with the sharp side!!!! I know ... I know ...

I stepped out on the porch to devour my sausage and two extra strength tylenol for my headache. I could hear a pair of Nuthatches somewhere out on the trees. I never did see them though.

Now I'm down here eating some mints so my poor students don't pass out when I breath on them after eating that deer sausage! Look out!!!

Comments:
15 of your posts showed up on Bloglines at the same time.

I enjoyed all of them.
 
What is Bloglines??? I either don't know ... or I've forgotten ... or it's late, I'm tired and my brain isn't working. :)
 
BE CAREFUL with those knives...you could have cut your hand really bad with the knife turned the wrong way...It's a good thing you didn't press down hard on the knife's sharp side.
 
I know, I know ...

I'll be more careful next time!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?