Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Old Thresher's Show


Well, it's getting close to the Old Thresher's Show.
September 15, 16 and 17th.
This will be my first year to go and I'm looking forward to it.
It looks like there will a lot going on and lots of things to see.
I'm planning on taking the camera and my lap top.
Why the lap top?
Well, you see ...
When my photo card fills up ...
I can download them to the lap top ...
And take as many more pictures as I want!!!!!!
OR ...
My husband found a photo card that is ....
2000 megabytes!!!!
Yes ...
2000 megabytes!!!!
I better sit down ...
I'm getting dizzy!!!!



I don't think I'll be there on Thursday.
However,
I'm wanting to get to park with my friends
So I may just meet them and follow them down.
It's too far a head to know for sure what I'm going to do just yet.




Ahhh ...
I will be there on Friday.
Oh my gosh ...
There's a flea market!!!
I hope the flea market doesn't bankrupt me!!!!
I'm a sucker for those!



I will be there on Saturday ...
I know I'll watch the horse obstacle course ...
And the horse pull ...
I wish I had a golf cart or one of those scooter things ...
I'll just have to remember not to over do it anymore than I have to.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?