Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Time for bed yet?

Well, I had a migraine all day Monday ... that's never any fun!

I went to play music at the Hannibal session, medicated up really good ... and did just fine. Tonight's session was pretty relaxed. I had a good time.

When I got home, I had five phone messages from my youngest son, Tom. I called and ended up meeting him at the emergency room. He was vomiting blood and was feeling very strange. I met him at the ER and he was given an iv for fluids and something for his stomach. We're pretty sure it's a bleeding ulcer. He's supposed to follow up at the doctor in a couple of days and they gave him some medication to take. I got home at 12:37am. Right now it's 12:51 am ... so I guess it's Tuesday now.

I'm heading to bed. Have a busy day when I get up. Hope you all have a good day.

Comments:
Hope by now you're sleeping and that everything will be okay.
 
Thank you, Ann. I'm feeling much better this morning.I haven't talked to my son yet today, too early, but will call later this morning.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?