Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

General: Want to Dance?

I just spent the last half hour dancing in my living room.
I'm practicing for our girls only night in Kansas City this weekend.
I'm supposed to lead dances.

So ...

Here I am ...

in my living room ...

dancing away!!!!


I did the Macarena,
Hokey Pokey,
Mexican Hat Dance,
The Limbo,
The Hand Jive,
The Hustle,
The Chicken Dance
and last but not least,
the Bunny Hop.

I have to tell you, while doing the hustle I felt like I was in a rerun episode of "Chips". Any of you ever watch that show? Oh my gosh! Crazy stuff going on in here!!!!

I guess I ought to also teach them how to belly dance while I'm there.
That would be interesting!!!!

Anyway,
I hope I know enough to make it fun for them.
That's the whole point, right?
Wish me luck!





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?