Friday, July 21, 2006

 

General:

Let's see ...

Today I slept in until 9:00 ...

Which is exactly when my phone rang and the piano tuner was on the other end saying,

"I was worried about you. I knocked on the door and rang the door bell. Thought something might be wrong."

Yes ... I was embarrassed!

Threw on some clothes ...

Thought about my hair ... then ran to the door to let him in.

Then I went to comb my hair.

I had stayed out late playing music the night before but thought I would be able to get up and around ... even take a shower ... and be ready at 9:00 when Jim got here.

Oh well!

Had lunch at Fazoli's ...

Exchanged my broken watch for one that actually works.

Went to Shottenkirk where my son works and looked at a Trail Blazer ...

Which I may be buying ...

Taught from 5:00 to 7:30.

Then I did a sewing project for an hour and a half,

reinforcing the seems on our 9 ft x 10ft outdoor movie screen that I made a couple of years ago.

It's being used tomorrow night and I wanted to be sure it was in good shape.

Talked to my mother and then my son Tom on the phone.

Now it's 10:08pm ...
I'm going to do some computer projects and go to bed I think.

Hope you all have a great weekend.






Comments:
I love them sleepy-in days, getting caught!! lol

Something special about those embarassing A-HA! moments! lol

Have a great weekend Ava, looks like you had a real busy few days playing music!!

Nice big session ya's had the other night...saw the pics : ) and names... nice big group.

You mean, only 3 little of ya'll gals started this troupe? wow!!
 
Our neighbor gets up bright & early and comes over to wake us up...he always comes back in about an hour and tries again and by this time we're dressed and answer the door. But I do hate for company to be calling so early...even before my first cup of coffee.

Of course Ava...you had an appointment and just overslept. I try never to make appointments until after lunch anymore. That way I have plenty of time and there's no rush.

You've had some busy days it seems. Have fun on the weekend.

Sandy :)
 
North-
Happy Saturday to you! Hope you have a great weekend. And yep ... only three of us gals started the Quincy Session. I'm glad we don't have to cry about it anymore!!!!!

Sandy -
When Jim said he was coming at 9:00, I cringed, but said okay. Last summer I began teaching at 9:00 and taught all day. I'd had enough of that! Moved it back to 10:00 this summer and only three mornings a week. I've liked this schedule much better than the one I had last year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?