Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

General:

Another day has come and gone.

Got up at 8:00.

Got a chocolate iced donut at Daylight Donuts.

Was at Shottenkirk by 9:05 to sign papers on the trail blazer.

Took it for a test drive.

While there, got to see my son and meet his co-workers.

Yes, I'm buying the trail blazer from him.

(wink wink)

No garage sales today. Was too busy.

Left at 11:15 to play street music in Hannibal.

Left the first time ... forgot my purse.

Left again ... forgot the chord book.

Left again ... had everything ... made it just fine.

Remember Thursday night when I poked myself in the eye with my bow and then again with my finger?

Well today I poked myself in the same eye with my guitar.

Yes, it hurt.

No, don't even ask me how you poke yourself in the eye with a guitar.

Let's just say it has to do with putting your guitar strap over your head.

We had a good day today.

It wasn't too hot and there was a breeze.

Chris played bones with us on a couple of songs.

Melanie came out and harrassed us a plenty. (wink)

We even saw George!

We also saw Andrew for a little bit at 3:00 when we were finished.

On the way there, we listened to Roanoke,
my new favorite Bluegrass Tune!!!!

Went to the grocery store after I got home.

Worked on my afghan.

Watched "The Fugitive" with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.

Now I'm headed to bed.







Comments:
Do you really think that you should be handling long needles or a crochet hook right now? It seems that you are on a roll of poking yourself in the eye and I think you should stay far away from anything that can poke you.
 
I watched the Fugitive too last night for the upteenth time.

(Have you ever wondered what "upteenth" means or how it got started?)
 
Hey, thanks a lot!!! Actually, I haven't poked myself in the eye for 24 hours now! The odds are in my favor!

Nope, I don't know where "upteenth" time came from either. I hear it all of the time though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?