Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

General:



Went to Walmart to have some extra keys made for the blazer. I also got a couple of key chains and two little flashlights that go on your key chain. Might come in handy sometime.

Went to Autozone and bought one of those nets that goes across your tailgate so nothing falls out. Last Monday Sondra's banjo fell out of the back when I opened the hatch. It was awful!!!! I was so embarrassed.

Now, nothing will fall out again! Problem solved. Only cost $20.00. Worth every penny.


The count down ...

only two hours and twenty minutes until I leave for La Gondola

and

only four and a half hours until I leave there for Ely!!!!!



Comments:
Enjoy your travels! And maybe you'll bring back some stories and pics to share with us. :)
 
I always thought those nets came with the blazers when you bought it....Little do I know.

Have fun tonight and be careful driving home.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?