Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Hannibal Session



Tonight was the music session in Hannibal.
I'm still tired from my trip to Kansas City, but I was there by golly!!!!
It was a good night tonight.

I found myself hungry and unable to resist an order of cheese bread.
It was really good.
They were having some kind of problem with the oven and there was a back log or pizzas to cook, but it was worth the wait.

I had three sodas tonight!
Very bad girl!!!

Got there at 6:30 and got tuned up and ready to play.

The players tonight were Chris on banjo and fiddle ... me on fiddle and guitar ... Doug on banjo, mandolin and fiddle ... Sondra on banjo and mandolin ... Joann on Irish whistle ... Beverly on Irish whistle, mandolin and percussion ... Dwain on guitar ... Andrew on fiddle, banjo and mandolin ... Larry on fiddle and mandolin ... Betsy on Irish whistle ... Kevin on percussion ... Rob on percussion and harmonica ... Tony on flute, Irish whistle and fiddle ... Lisa on fiddle ... Robert on fiddle ... Dave on guitar ... Dale on guitar ... Sarah on bass and whistle ... Ian on guitar ... Fred on guitar ... Wade on percussion ... Paul on whistle ... and Becky on guitar.

Bill and his wife and daughter were there. Charlie was there. Noel and Mary Jo had a ton of family with them this evening. Evelyn and Bob were there. Evelyn H was there. LA dropped in for just a few minutes. Lydia and Maddie were there. There was a pretty full audience there this evening. That always makes it extra fun.

I missed Harry and Ellen this evening. George was also missing. Don and Jeanie were not there this evening.

I know I've missed a few ...
Thanks to all for making it such a fun evening.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?