Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Piano Tuning

Jim, my piano tuner, came at 9:00 this morning to look at the new electric piano and to tune my regular piano. He wasn't able to fix the electric one, but gave it a good look over. Some of the connections were loose and he reestablished those for me.

When he got over to the piano, I showed him a few of the problems I was having and he's going to have to come back tomorrow to fix those for me. Poor guy! I heard him say "naughty, naughty piano!".

So, he comes back tomorrow morning to make the piano repair ... my damper petal has severe issues due to the wood swelling. And then he'll tune it all up for me.

I always love playing all of my favorite songs on a freshly tuned piano. Perfection!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?