Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Today:

I'm embarrassed to say that I slept in until 9:20 this morning!

There was a nice gentle rain

a little thunder

and it was just too relaxing to get out of bed!!!!

I taught today from 10:00 to 3:00

Then I teach again from 5:00 to 6:30.

Wednesdays are my short day. I like having a day through the week where I have an evening to stay home and not work so late.

I took all of my change in today to the bank and cashed it in. I remember when we used to have to count it all out ourselves and wrap them in the paper rolls.
Now you just take it in, they drop it into a machine that sorts and counts it.
Ta Da!
All done and you get your money lickety split!!!!!

While I was out, I stopped and got a Pepsi.
Yes, that's cheating! I usually only get Pepsi on Monday and Thursday nights. The rest of the time I drink caffeine free stuff. I just wanted one! And I was so close! Couldn't resist!

Fred dropped off some sweet corn from his garden. Can't wait to eat it. It sure smells good!!

Right now I'm sitting here enjoying a quiet moment and eating a poptart.
Blueberry, of course. That's my favorite.

I got a new cell phone and used it for the first time today. I couldn't figure out how to tell what my number was, so I called someone, they called me back and told me what my number is.
Hey,
whatever works!

Hope your day is good.







Comments:
How did someone call you back and tell you what your number was? OH...I get it...I'm just slow. You called them and asked them to look on their caller ID and tell you what your number was.

What cell company did you sign up with?
 
I got a Tracphone. It will work out better for me because I can just spend what money I can allocate at the time. The only catch is that I have to buy more mintes every 60 days to keep the phone activated. I was worried it wouldn't have good reception, but it calls nationwide ... I tried it out last night and it was clear as a bell.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?