Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 

What's up?


Howdy, howdy, howdy!!!
What did you do today?
Me?
I was up at 8:00,
answered some emails,
read some blogs ...

Ate some bologna and tomatoes for breakfast.
Cleaned out the van and then detailed it so it's all nice and super clean.
Smells good, too!!!

Did some laundry,
Ate some icing out of the can,
(was craving something sweet)

Counted all of my change and one dollar bills ...
there was $76.00.
Not bad!

Practiced piano for half an hour,
worked on my crochet project ...

Practiced my "moves" for dancing this weekend in Kansas City.

I saw Nacho Libre again ... for the second time.

I said something that embarrassed myself today!
Ever have those moments?

I was commenting on people driving by and seeing me dancing through the windows.
I said they'd say I was in there flopping around like a dead fish.

Then I realized that dead fish don't flop around.

I think the saying is "flopping around like a fish out of water" ...
I was just confused.

Oh well ... too late ...
I'd already said it out loud.
Doh!!!!!!

Hope you all had a great day!





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?