Friday, August 18, 2006

 

General:

I'm smelling much better now!

What a day it has been today.

After my late night at Ely, I slept in until 9:00. Did my Thai Chi, danced a little bit.

Ironed my music clothes and then Sondra and I went to play street music in Hannibal for a few hours today.

When we were finished I went into the Dry Goods store and got my ritual bottle of coke that I get every time. It's my reward when we're finished. It was ice cold and delicious!

I drove over to one of the water front parks across the river from Hannibal and sat for a little bit before I went home. It had a good view of Hannibal and a fabulous view of the light house. I didn't have the camera (it's out of batteries at the moment) but I will return and take some pictures.

It was a nice little park. I just sat there and listened to the waves gently lapping against the shore line. I watched a Kingfisher hunting and catching fish. They are very efficient little hunters!

I must have sat there for half an hour just thinking and listening.

I took a nap when I got home. I needed one. It was short ... just 30 minutes ... but it was just what I needed.




Comments:
That's some schedule. Glad you got the nap.

Have a great weekend.
 
Dear Ava - What a busy life you lead. Glad you took a nap, you must have needed it. Thanks for stopping by and
I am glad you liked the jokes.
Take care, Hugs, Merle.
 
Larry, you made me giggle!!

Hi Ava!!
 
Hi all!

Yes, I enjoyed my nap very much!!!! I don't do that often, but I needed it badly.

Cheers to Granny and Merle!

Hi Larry ... yes ... I'm smelling MUCH better now. And thanks for making North giggle!!!! (Love you North!)
 
Love, backatcha Ava!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?