Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

General



This was my last Sunday as organist.
While I'm relieved ... I'm still sad about it.
It has been a good thing and a good experience for me.
I will miss it.

I just need to manage my stress load right now and that is something that I have some control over.
The rest of my life right now ... not so much.
Once I get a truck rented and everything moved ... I will feel much better and be able to relax a little bit more.

I'm really trying to stay focussed and as unstressed as possible.
Stress can cause my lupus to flair and I'm really trying to avoid that.
So, meditation and my stretching exercises ... dancing ... sketching ... writing ... thinking happy thoughts ...
that's what I'm using to try to destress as much as possible.
Oh, yes, and several lists.
At least even though it looks like nothing is finished,
I can look at my check off list and see what has already been done.
At least that gives me the feeling that I have accomplished something.

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend.




Comments:
Your post had just the right words for me 'stay focussed and as unstressed as possible.' I need to take lessons from you. Good luck with the moving.
 
Hi Doubleknot!

Thank you. I'm glad that I was able to be of some encouragement.

Love ya!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?