Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

General:



It's 5:30 am right now.
I went to bed at midnight
and got up at 4:00am.

Just a few more hours until moving time.

Thank you to all of you who have left comments or sent emails letting me know you'll miss me on the blogs and emails..
Don't worry ... I'll be back as soon as I have internet set up.
Shouldn't be too long.

I'm a little stressed ...
all broken out in hives.
My hives usually stay localized on my forehead ...
but they've moved down onto my face.
Oh well,
they'll go away.
I just have to keep my hands away and not scratch them.
That's the hard part.

The move will be good.
I ...
along with all of my moving helpers I'm sure ...
and going to sleep good tonight!
I'm tired already!

Until I'm back next week ...
take care of yourselves ...
keep smiling ...
and stay happy!!!!

Love you all!!

Ava





Comments:
Love you too and take care.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?