Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Planning ...



Well, I added my washer and dryer to my storage list.
I got everything measured,
ran over to storage and measured ...
it will fit!
So it's going in!
That's my moto!
If it fits ...
It's going in!

That's what the storage unit is for after all!


Well,
1 hour, 11 minutes and 25 seconds until La Gondola

and

2 hours 10 minutes and 45 seconds until Ely Opry.

I'm ready!

My fiddle is beaming at the thought of being out of her case.
Since I've had stuff to do,
She hasn't been out except at sessions.

You see,
I know myself too well ...
If I get her out ...
That's at least an hour of playing that I will do before I put her back in the case.

So ...
She's just had to stay in there.

How sad.
I'll treat her better once I get moved and have time to practice again.
And I plan on getting my cello repaired and investigate an idea I've had for a while concerning it.
Can you believe my cello has never recieved a name?
I can't believe it.
It's a boy ...
since it has that sweet deep voice.
So I must come up with a fitting boy name.
I'll have to think on it for a while after I'm playing again.
You must "feel it", you know.

All right ...
I'm stalling.
You caught me!
Back to work I go.

:)



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?