Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Happy Wednesday!


It's Wednesday!

I'm on day seven of a migraine, but it isn't as painful at the moment as it has been.
Yesterday was horrible.
I threw up and then went to bed in the afternoon from 3:00 to 6:30.
I woke up feeling better, but still not in good shape.

My poor little students (there were only two) yesterday were looking at my purple eyes and looking very sad.

Today ... so far ... there's no pain in my head, but I can feel my eyes focusing.
That's fun!

I think I'm going to break out the big stuff today and try to end it before I'm driving to Kansas City.


I'm meeting friends for lunch today and I'm looking forward to that.
I haven't seen either one of them in a long time.
I know there are going to be lots of questions about life at the moment.
That's okay.
I haven't talked about it with very many people and I'm ready to let it roll!!!
Maybe it will get rid of this migraine!

Yes, I think it was Gracie who asked it my body was telling me it's time to rest ...
Yes ... I'm sure.

I've been going full steam ahead on purpose.
Too much to think about.
If you're going full steam ahead you don't have time to think about it.
I knew that once I slowed down something was going to get me.
But, I've set today as the last day of this migraine!
Too much to do!!
Too little time!!

I'm headed to the grocery store to buy food for the trip.
And hopefully I will actually pack clothes this time!!
Don't worry, I've already made a check off list.
You should see me pack.
I don't travel light at all.
People are always shocked.
Oh well, my motto is be prepared.
It's always worked ... I'm not going to mess with it.

I have a new set of salt and pepper shakers that I'll take a picture of and post for you next week.
I took some pictures yesterday, but can't find my card reader to get them off of the camera.
I may just go buy a new one, but I'll look first ...
I still have boxes to unpack.

Well,
must run for now.
I'm anxious to get out of here for a little bit.
I didn't go outside once yesterday ... too much sun and it hurt my head.

Toodles!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?