Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Har-ber Village:


Here's a railroad spike collection for you. I know that you really can't see what the labels say, but each spike is labeled where it came from, what year and other interesting information. I though that it was very cool!!!!

Now ... here's a pipe collection. They actually had some very interesting pipes and I tried to get some good pictures. It's difficult to take pictures through glass, but I think they turned out okay. They had everything from corncob pipes to very beautifully carved pipes.








Comments:
You did a great job of taking the pictures through the glass. It took me a long time before I realized to turn off my flash for better pictures, but then you still have those reflections to worry about.

I once saw a collection of barbed wire and it's about as interesting as those railroad spikes...hehehe. I did however find the pipe collection very interesting.
 
I had some pictures of the barbed wire collection, but my card got erased somehow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?