Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

Music Thursday!

Here I am ... and it's Music Thursday once again! I am excited and can't wait to get there! My fiddle has been calling my name since 7:00am this morning!!!!! My fiddle ... Minnie Pearl ... well, she told me that she wants to be loaded in the car and go!!!!!!
But ...
alas ...
I work until 5:00pm ...
sigh ...
She'll have to wait until then.

There's Doug fiddling around ...

There's my foot ... sometimes a girl just has to kick off her sandals and play barefoot! The music just sounds and feels better that way!!!!!


There I am with Benny, my tenor banjo!


Can't you just feel the rythm oozing from this picture?

There's Bernard and Jim ... I really enjoy it when Bernard sings for us! He knows a lot of good tunes!!!!!



There's Alan, playing his mandolin. Now, if I'm not mistaken, that is one of the mandolins that he made.

There's Danny ... I must have just told him that the song was in "G"!

(Hee Hee ... inside joke)


Wes sings a mean "Folsom Prison" and a fabulous "Midnight Special".

There's John. John and I have a lot of fun together. John, Doug, and I can really get going on our fiddles! It is so much fun!!!!

And there's Jesse on his banjo. Now, this man is hard to get a picture of! But I did it! Ya-hoo! Go me!!!!



Comments:
Hi Ava ~~ I hope you had a wonderful musical time !! It looks like it. Love the photos of you and Doug.
The quilts were beautiful esp the last one in Yellow with the girls on it. And the clouds were different.
Glad you liked my cake, it was 3 years ago now. Take care my friend,
Love, Merle.
 
Hope you are having a great time!

You have such pretty eyes.

And, I really liked the dragon quilt.
 
Hey, speaking of music... Stef really wants to have a second violin to keep at home to practice on. If you happen to hear of one that's really cheap, would you let us know?
 
That looks like so much fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?