Friday, May 21, 2010

 

My Dogs

This cute little guy ... right here ......
His name is Biscuit.
He is half Basset Hound and half Coon Hound.


He is now over two years old and he grew into this handsome man.
He is very sweet and protective.



Then I added to the group ...


This cute little guy right here ...
His name is Sugar.
He is a full blooded registered Basset Hound.

And ...
He grew into this sweet and beautiful boy.
When he curls up with his front feet in your lap and looks
up at you with those eyes ...
Well ...
it just melts your heart.


And there's just been a new addition ...

This cute little guy right here ...
His name is Dooley Doo.
(named after Scooby Doo)


He is just now five months old.
He's now the largest of my three dogs.
He's all legs.
We're not sure what kind of mix he is,
I fostered him and then adopted him from the Humane Society.
I think he's beautiful.
He and I start training classes in a couple of weeks
to train him as a service dog.
I'm very excited about it.
He is already very sweet and attentive of me.
He's going to take good care of me.



Those are my dogs.
Do you have one?




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?