Wednesday, June 09, 2010

 

Rain Rain Rain

We got three inches of rain in the last 48 hours.
As my nephew says ... at least I don't have to water the garden for a few days!!!!
Doug mowed the lawn today. We got a riding mower and it's wonderful!
I even got to mow last week!!!!!
I hate the push mower. Ours is the old fashioned kind ...
you have to actually push it ...
it isn't even self-propelled!
Yes, I love the rider.
Bought my dogs some dog food with gravy.
They chomped into it like there was no tomorrow.
Bought the cats one of those covered litter boxes.
Let's see if they can kick litter out of that one!
I shouldn't challenge them ...
they'll find a way!
As soon as I buy a camera battery and find my memory card ...
I'll have some fresh pictures to share.
Toodles!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?