Thursday, August 12, 2010

 

My Flowers ...

Here are some of my flowers ...
The sun was very bright when I shot these.


I had just mown the lawn,
so there is grass thrown everywhere from the mower.

I always plant marigolds.
My Grandma Testerman always had marigolds in her hot box
to keep things out of her vegetables.
They make me think of her.


And here is a grass covered rose.
It's the only bloom that I have right now.
I have three other plants.
I need to feed them.


And here are some of the wild flowers along the
edge of our woods.


I just love them.
I think they're very pretty.


Here they are along the edge of the woods ...


This shot below gives you a look
into the woods next to us.
I enjoy walking out there in the fall and winter,
but I stay away from the ticks
and mosquittos in the summer.


Here's a shot of my cherry tomatoes on the vine.
I had just picked and eaten the ripe ones!
Hee hee ...



Hope that you all have a great day.
Happy Thursday to you all!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?